The Action Coalition for Transgender & Gender-Expansive Students (ACTS) supports grassroots advocacy for trans, non-binary, and other students within OUSD who don’t identify (whether exclusively or at all) with the gender assigned to them at birth.
We connect people, share information, and build organizing power in order to improve school climate at both local and district levels.
Please fill out our contact form to…
- Tell us about a specific concern or general issue
- Join our organizing efforts
- Share your success stories
- Offer resources and/or support
- Suggest additions to our offerings
We do not currently have resources to offer multi-lingual support; let us know if you would like to assist with that effort.